USUI/HOLY FIRE REIKI MASTER/TEACHER
Where: Avalon Wellness
8969 Suite A Complex Drive
San Diego, CA 92123
Times: 9:30 - 6:00 p.m. each day (3 day course)
To qualify to take this class, students must have taken Reiki I and II at least 6 months prior. Students must also be able to draw the three symbols from Reiki Level II.
In this class you will:
* Review techniques from Reiki I and II such as, Byosen Scanning, Gassho, etc.
* Participate in guided meditations.
* Aura clearing
* Practice giving attunements.
* Learn how to give a healing attunement
* Learn how to give attunements and ignitions for each Reiki level
* Do a self attunement and ignition
* Create a thriving Reiki practice
* Incorporate crystals and sound Therapy
* Incorporate Aromatherapy
* Create a Reiki Grid
You will receive:
* receive the Master level symbols, attunements, and ignitions
* receive the Holy Fire ignition
* Reiki Master lineage chart
* The official Master Training Manual from the International Center for Reiki Training
* Reiki Master Certificate
Your instructor will be Martine Wilson, Reiki Master/Teacher, HHP, CNC, CMH, and Certified Aromatherapist. She has studied and practiced Reiki since 2008. She has an active Reiki practice and is a member of the Holistic Chamber of Commerce and a Member of The International Center for Reiki Training and the San Diego Reiki Corp.
Cost is $500 payable by the start of the class.
To register call Martine at 858-212-4283 or
Email at avalonwellnessSD@gmail.com